This device is useful for anyone who have to use AC adapter or 9-volt DC battery to power their musical devices like units, amps, graphic equalizers and multitrack recorders. What differs this from other musical devices is that it has a built-in rechargeable high capacity lithium-ion battery that can be used in environments where you cannot plug it in an electric socket.
Sanyo Eneloop Music Booster KBC-9VS
Here are the specifications of the Sanyo Eneloop Music Booster KBC-9VS:
* Input Power Supply: AC 100~240V
* Output: DC9V x 2 (maximum output 2000mA)
* Charging time: About 3.5 hours
* Built-in battery: Lithium-ion battery (3.7V?7350mAh)
* Ability capacity: 6600mA
* Continuation Use Time
o Analog effect (Distortion / Over Drive etc , About 10mA) – About 50 hours
o Digital effect (Digital Delay / Digital Reverb ,About 50mA) – About 27 hours
o Digital multi-effect / Mini amplifier / Graphic equalizer (100mA) – About 17 hours
o Multi-track recorder / Synthesizer (About 300mA) – About 7 hours
o Electronic / Percussion (1000mA) – About 2 hours
* Package Content: Main body / AC adapter / Input AC cord x1 / Input DC cord (45cm) x 2 Polarity conversion code x 1 / Case x1
The Sanyo Eneloop Music Booster KBC-9VS provides excellent sound quality because of its voltage boosting technology. You can get this for about $147.