May 3, 2024 | ePaper | SignIn

Community

Indian Americans bid farewell to outgoing Consul General Randhir Jaiswal

Indian American community of the New York Metropolitan Area hosted a farewell reception for India's current consul general in New York,...

Foreign students say Canada should permanently lift 20-hour work cap

International students in Canada, who have off-campus work authorisation on their study permit, say that the country should permanently lift the...

Indian doctoral student killed in shooting incident in Cincinnati, Ohio

A 26-year-old Indian doctoral student at the University of Cincinnati was found dead inside his car after a shooting incident. --...

Indians form 3rd largest illegal immigrant population in US: Pew

Numbering around 725,000, Indians form the third largest population of illegal immigrants in the US after Mexico and El Salvador, according...

Kerala dentist wins 5th IRONMAN title

Kerala dentist, Flemingson Lazarus, has won the 5th IRONMAN title which was held in Melbourne, Australia. -- IANS

Pro-Khalistani supporters want to create trouble at Hindu temple: Canadian MP Arya

Canadian MP Chandra Arya shared a purported video of pro-Khalistani supporters in Surrey claiming they want to create trouble at the...

52-year-old Piyush Patel dies in car crash in Ohio

New York, Nov 20 (IANS) A 52-year-old Indian-origin man died on the spot after he was struck...

Sixth body recovered in London house fire that killed 5 Hindus

Sixth body recovered in London house fire that killed 5 Hindus. -- IANS London, Nov 20 (IANS) The...

‘My Hindu faith gives me my freedom’: Vivek Ramaswamy

Vivek Ramaswamy. (File Photo: Gage Skidmore/Wikimedia) /Source: IANS New York, Nov 19 (IANS) Indian-American entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy has...

Hate crimes spike in US after Oct 7 attacks on Israel

/IANS TN Ashok Washington, Nov 18 (IANS) Hate crimes have spiked and anti-Semitism...