April 20, 2024 | ePaper | SignIn

Community

52-year-old Piyush Patel dies in car crash in Ohio

New York, Nov 20 (IANS) A 52-year-old Indian-origin man died on the spot after he was struck...

Sixth body recovered in London house fire that killed 5 Hindus

Sixth body recovered in London house fire that killed 5 Hindus. -- IANS London, Nov 20 (IANS) The...

‘My Hindu faith gives me my freedom’: Vivek Ramaswamy

Vivek Ramaswamy. (File Photo: Gage Skidmore/Wikimedia) /Source: IANS New York, Nov 19 (IANS) Indian-American entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy has...

Hate crimes spike in US after Oct 7 attacks on Israel

/IANS TN Ashok Washington, Nov 18 (IANS) Hate crimes have spiked and anti-Semitism...

Indian-American businessman in Alabama Congressional District race

Vimal Patel, 39, will be contesting the March 5 primary next year along with 13 Democrats and eight Republicans for the...

Indian-American nursing home chain owner to pay $45.6 mn in kickbacks case

A nursing home chain and its Indian-American owner have agreed to pay $45.6 million in entering a consent judgment with the...

Indian students set record for 3rd consecutive year in US, now constitute quarter of...

US Ambassador to India, Eric Garcetti. IANS New Delhi , November 17 (ANI): Indian students studying in the...

After Trump, Nikki Haley ‘most favoured’ probable for US Presidency in 2024

Nikki Haley, the first Indian-American to be become a member of the United States cabinet, seen with former President Donald Trump....

Biden appoints Indian-American Shakuntla Bhaya to key post

Biden appoints Indian-American Shakuntla Bhaya to key post. -- IANS Washington, Nov 16 (IANS) US President Joe Biden...

Arrest warrant against woman who threw hot coffee at Indian-American man, son

Arrest warrant against woman who threw hot coffee at Indian-American man, son. -- IANS New York, Nov 16...