This device, which can only be found in Think Geek, is a one-of-a-kind mobile phone charger that can power up your phones via induction. It also works easy enough. You only have to slide your phone into the included receiver case and watch as your phones get juiced up. Once your phone is completely charged, this AirVolt Wireless Phone Charger will automatically turn off.
Here are the features of this AirVolt Wireless Phone Charger:
* Compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS
* Works via induction – Tesla would be so proud of us
* Charges as fast as a standard charger
* Automatic power-off
* Built-in extra USB power port
* Dimensions: 5.5″ x 4.5″ (14 x 11.5cm)
* A/C Power: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, .5A (Input); 9VDC, 1A (Output)
* Includes: charging tray, receiver, A/C power supply, instruction
Although not officially licensed by Apple Inc., the AirVolt Wireless Phone Charger is worth about $49.99.